Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Rating system thus far.......

Rating System

This blog has existed for a few years already. I thought I should clarify what I meant by the yays and nays….

Basically, this blog uses a simple 8 point rating system.

Legend:

YAY – ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 8/8
YAy – ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 7/8
Yay – ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 6/8
yay – ๐Ÿ‘ 5/8
nay – ๐Ÿ‘Ž 4/8
Nay – ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž 3/8
NAy – ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž 2/8
NAY – ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž 1/8

Essentially, the number of capital letters indicate how strong the ‘yay’ or ‘nay’ is (Yay means Good and nay means Bad – for those who don’t know their meaning)…

I know you will wonder why can’t I just utilize an easier more intuitive system?


Hey, this is my blog and I want to differentiate from the rest! Give me some space to showcase my artistic freedom!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment