Monday, October 8, 2018

Blissful Bangkok - Best view of Wat Arun!!! | Eat Sight Story Bangkok Thailand - March 2018

Blissful Bangkok - Best view of Wat Arun!!! | Eat Sight Story Bangkok Thailand - March 2018

MerRyan is in Bangkok, Thailand – the land of smiles


Today MerRyan will show you a beautiful restaurant by the Chao Phraya River.


The temple I am going to show you is Wat Arun – the temple of dawn. Many people come to Bangkok just to dine next to the river in full view of the temple. There are many restaurants next to the river but this restaurant has one of the nicest view of Wat Arun in Bangkok.

Right after our tour of the Grand Palace, we were hungry and we were looking for a restaurant by the river. We came across this little alley leading to the river.


Walking into the alley is an adventure itself! You will see storehouses by the side and people moving the stocks around.


The alley is filled with many cartons of goods. But as you go closer, you can see the restaurant at the end!


This restaurant is called Eat Sight Story and the décor is nice. The restaurant sign is nicely framed by plants.


The restaurant oozes a relaxing and comfortable feeling. You will see lots of people relaxing in the shade. There are also brave people standing in the sun taking pictures of the river.


But most people come just to take a beautiful picture of the impressive Wat Arun – which is featured 
in almost all of the postcards of Bangkok.


It is so exciting to sit next to the river, watching the busy Chao Praya river and the busy boats, and with the beautiful Wat Arun in the background….


The restaurant is popular due to the excellent views of Wat Arun. It is breezy and shaded so you are 
comfortable. Some people prefer to sit out to be closer to the temple.


But it is definitely hot for MerRyan… so much cooler for MerRyan to hide in the shade! Whew! It is really hot today but I know how to make myself comfortable. I sit closer in to keep myself nice and cool. Remember to drink lots of water like me!


We had the fried seabass because I love fish… It was nicely fried and plated. The chilli is by the side so it works well if you are afraid of spicy. I did find it a little bland though


The mixed fried vegetables was nicely done. Mt friend could not take spicy food so we had to go for this.


We love this fried rice. It was really flavorful and the beef was nicely done. There were hint of spices in the rice that made it very unique and special… some thing special in Thailand


Lastly, we had the green curry! It would be strange not to try green curry in Thailand! I loved this the most… the curry was really creamy but I found the meat a little dry.


After our meal we stayed to enjoy more views of the Wat Arun – it was really mesmerizing and we found it so hard to leave.


Other tourists were also relaxing on the couches, just enjoying their life away with such a beautiful view….


The bar was really busy making drinks to feed all these people enjoying the view… and they work so 
hard to keep us happy.


The place was nicely decorated to keep us in a good and relaxed mood… feels so much at home!


MerRyan really couldn’t bear to leave… I enjoyed the view and food so much… just want to stay here and admire… I heard Wat Arun is very beautiful at night… but it was still early afternoon and MerRyan wants to see more of Bangkok, so I left in the end.


Verdict: yay!!! I thought the food at this restaurant was mediocre but the view and ambience was really good, and it was not too expensive. Come here for the view!


I heard there’s a restaurant near here that’s excellent for dinner!


Thanks for watching this snippet!!! Hope it was fun for you to watch my adventures. Remember to subscribe to me for more videos. And follow my Instagram to see what I am up to every day. Bye bye!


EAT SIGHT STORY DECK 
Soi Ta-tein Phraborummaharajchawang Phranakhon Bangkok 10200, Thailand.
Tel. +662-622-2163
Fax. +662-622-2934
E-mail : eatsightstorydeck@gmail.com

Connect with MerRyan:

INSTAGRAM
https://instagram.com/MerRyanSG

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/MerRyanSG/

Hi I'm MerRyan, a merlion from Singapore, and I love to travel!
Follow my whimsical adventures of food, fun & travel on Instagram MerRyanSG!
マーライオンです、初めまして! 
我是魚尾獅族,請多關照!

No comments:

Post a Comment